Disclaimer & Copyright Notice
1. Except where noted, all materials presented on this website, gratuitous as well as by subscription, are the property of lawtutorial.org and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of lawtutorial.org. By accessing and/or subscribing to the materials presented on this website, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of this copyright notice and the disclaimer below.
2. The materials presented by lawtutorial.org are intended for use as a supplemental study source to increase learning effectiveness and do not purport to replace classroom learning. Specific levels of success depend on the individual student and are not guaranteed in any way by lawtutorial.org.
3. In no event shall "lawtutorial.org" be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of site access, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of websites, with the delay or inability to use the service or related websites, the provision or of failure to provide services or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the service or otherwise arising out of the use of the service, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if "lawtutorial.org" has been advised of the possibility of damages. "lawtutorial.org" shall not be responsible for unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or not received, or any transactions entered into through the service. Some states/jurisdiction do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability as provided in this clause. If you are based in any such state/jurisdiction, please do not use this site. This site is not to be used and is not intended to be used in any such state/jurisdiction. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the services offered under this site, or with any of the "other terms and conditions of user", your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website.
4. does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation or functionality of the Website or its fitness for any particular purpose. Access to the Website may be interrupted, restricted or delayed by any reason beyond our control. To the full extent permissible at law, lawtutorial.org disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Website or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website.
5. The study material and information pertaining to National Law Universities contained on this site and on the associated websites is general in nature and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Subscribers and other visitors to the Website should seek professional guidance before acting on the basis of any information contained herein. lawtutorial.org and its founders expressly disclaim all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this Website and associated websites.
6. lawtutorial.org reserves the right and has the sole discretion to edit, modify, amend, or delete any information appearing on this Website and associated websites.
7. This Website is owned and managed by lawtutorial.org, and the use of the Website in any manner, and the Terms and Conditions mentioned in the Website, shall be governed by the laws of India. Any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Website in any manner by any person, and / or these Terms and Conditions, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction at Guwahati, Assam, India.
8. lawtutorial.org is in no way responsible for any delays or losses resulting from postal/courier delays/losses and nor it can be held liable for any other difficulties faced by subscribers / students due to circumstances beyond its control.